LinuxWorldExpo 2006 .Org Village

This email is to confirm that your application to participate in the 2006 linuxworld expo .Org Village has been succesfull.

More information about your booth will be forthcoming in the next few weeks but at this time can I ask you all to place a link or news item on your website about the expo.

For those of you that attended the expo last year the layout of the .Org Village will be the same as feedback suggests that this was the best layout of all the options we have tried over the last few years.

Brian Teeman
.Org-aniser
UKLinux.net sponsors of the .Org Village