Guadec venue photos

Hi folks,

Jono and I went on a little visit to the Conservatoire yesterday, had a meeting with some of the Conference team over there, with a view to finalise the quote and agreement between Conservatoire and OpenAdvantage (we're paying for the venue). I took some photos (on reflection should have taken loads more, next time) and put them up on flickr with notes and comments etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pgc/sets/72157594222572081/

Feel free to post back questions or comments here or on the photos directly.

Paul

--
Paul Cooper                    |  Tel: 0121 634 1620
Assistant Director             |  Fax: 0121 634 1630