Re: Neden boyle oldu simdi

Pazartesi 25 Temmuz 2005 13:34 tarihinde, Deniz KoÃak ÅunlarÄ yazmÄÅtÄ:
> Bekir SONAT wrote:
> >Åu aÅagÄdaki parÃada da sÃylediÄin metodlar geÃerli mi?
> >
> >Åimdiden teÅekkÃr..
> >
> >#: ../gtk/gtkfilechooserdefault.c:929
> >#, fuzzy
> >msgid "Could not retrieve information about the file"
> >msgstr ""
> >"%s hakkÄnda bilgi alÄnamadÄ:\n"
> >"%s"
> >
> >Bekir

TeÅekkÃrler Deniz,
SIRALAMA iÅini anladÄm.
NilgÃn'Ãn gÃderdigi
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/guide/project/howto
adresi hayatÄmÄ kurtardÄ :)
Oradan alÄntÄ :
x-x-x-x
#: src/gbiff2.c:219
#, c-format
msgid "Welcome to gnubiff, %s!\n"
msgstr "ChÃc máng %s dÃng gnubiff.\n"

Welcome, Clytie, to using gnubiff.

You can change the position of the variable, as I have here, as long as you
donât change the order of variables. Some strings have more than one
variable: a string might say:

#: src/gbiff2.c:219
#, c-format
msgid "Welcome to %s, %s!\n"

and the program be instructed to fill in first, the name of the current part
of the program, and secondly, the username of the current user:

Welcome to gnubiff configuration widget, Clytie!

Since, from the reasons explained above, I would be putting the username
variable after âWelcome to (using)â, I would be changing the order of the
variables:

#: src/gbiff2.c:219
#, c-format
msgid "Welcome to %s, %s!\n"
msgstr "ChÃc máng %s dÃng %s.\n"

Welcome, gnubiff configuration widget, to Clytie.

:-X

So I need to indicate the change in order:

#: src/gbiff2.c:219
#, c-format
msgid "Welcome to %s, %s!\n"
msgstr "ChÃc máng %2$s dÃng %1$s.\n"

by placing the 2$ (which says âsecond variableâ) and 1$ (âfirst variableâ)
between the % and s of the variable. This tells the program that variable
%2$s might be first in the string, but itâs actually the second variable in
the program. %1$s might be second, but itâs identified as the first variable.
The program happily substitutes the current values and I see:

Welcome, Clytie, to using gnubiff configuration widget.
x-x-x-x-x

AMA

msgid "Could not retrieve information about the file"
msgstr ""
"%s hakkÄnda bilgi alÄnamadÄ:\n"
"%s"

ifadesindeki %s'leri Ãevirmen nasÄl tahmin edecek ? Yani , aslÄnda, belki de
buraya bir dosya adÄ  gelmeyecektir !?

Bekir.. Son bir zahmet daha lÃtfen..

--
Bekir SONAT