Re: OpenGEU 9.04 Luna Crescente pixmap GTk themes

On Wed, 2009-04-15 at 14:38 +0200, Luca De Marini wrote:

[...]
> I'm seeing what I can do about it, am looking at the documentation,
> but I cannot do everything by myself. OpenGEU is, as the name
> suggests, opensource. So, even if I'm the project leader and
> foundator, I am not a coder or a gtk themes expert.. it's sad to see
> that if the project needs something as simple as a GTK theme, I have
> to do it myself and nobody shows up to help. While, sometimes, to code
> entire new softwares, I do find people helping... well, thanks for you
> answer aniway.

I think you've stumbled upon one of the biggest myths about open source:
just because you make a project open source doesn't mean there is an
army of volunteers out there waiting to do the work for you. I'm sure we
will all gladly help you out if you run into problems, but we're not
going to do it for you. Open source is all about scratching your *own*
itch :-)

Regards,

Thomas