Re: New member

В 16:45 +0200 на 13.04.2009 (пн), Martin Lettner написа:
> Hi Andreas!
>
> Instead of creating a new engine we should focus on the 2 major engines, clearlooks and murrine and maybe drop all the other old bad-looking engines.

I agree but IMO you forgot the most important engine that Gnome 3.0 will
use - the pixmap one (or it's future css based version). I think that
themes must be done by designers not programmers thus hardcoded looks
are not a good option (as the case of clearlooks and murrine).

Anton