Re: finale touches to gtk-engines/gnome-themes before 2.20 release

On Mon, 2007-10-09 at 18:37 +0200, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> Il giorno dom, 09/09/2007 alle 16.15 +0200, Benjamin Berg ha scritto:
> > That would be great, it should not be too much work but needs to be done
> > ASAP. The only theme currently using it is Clearlooks. All other themes
> > are not yet updated but really should be. I can work on this, but it
> > would be great if someone could help. (It is a relative simple change,
> > but needs to be done and tested for every theme.)
>
> Here is a patch for Crux (gtk-engines). Colors and code come from
> Clearlooks

Thanks, I committed it to gtk-engines. That means the following themes
work:
 - Clearlooks
 - ClearlooksClassic
 - Glider
 - Crux
 - Industrial

From the ones that support colour schemes the following do not work
currently:
 - Mist (never had a special tooltip colour it seems)
 - Glossy
 - Inverted

OH, and the theming *did* change (why?) The name on the window is now
"gtk-tooltip" and not "gtk-tooltips". (I have updated all themes to use
gtk-tooltip* so even both of them will work.)

Benjamin