Re: Gnome-themes releases and HighContrast-SVG

It's quite simple to do. The version check has to be done in configure.
Just add a bit of code to compare the minor version (split the version
out into four variables, MAJOR, MINOR, MICRO, and FULL). Then compare
the MINOR version number to see if it is odd or even. Do something like

AM_CONDITIONAL(ENABLE_PLACEHOLDERS, test "x$enable_placeholders" ==
"xtrue")

And then in the Makefile.am:

placeholder_FILES = blah blah blah

if ENABLE_PLACEHOLDERS