Gnome-themes releases and HighContrast-SVG

Hi everyone,

I've a couple of issues related to changes in HighContrast-SVG (the SVG
version of HighContrast accessibility theme in gnome-theme) and the 2.16
release cycle.

First: I've some new or updated files ready to import. Can I commit them
or it's better branch and add new stuff only in HEAD?

Second: currently there are some "placeholders" (a.k.a Big, Red Dot) in
HighContrast-SVG. Those icons are really useful in development phase,
quickly showing missing images in theme. But now are really odd in
stable release.

I'll remove them from build in the next days and I hope

     1. that someone could create a new release of gnome-themes package
        after this fix (I'll notify here on list)
     2. that someone could help me to setup a rule in Makefile.am like
        this

        ready_ICONS=               \
        	folder.svg	   \
        	folder-remote.svg  \
        	folder-visiting.svg

        placeholder_ICONS=      \
        	new-folder.svg	\
        	new-document.svg

        IF $version IS_UNSTABLE THEN
        	data_ICONS= 		 \
        		ready_ICONS 	 \
        		placeholder_ICONS
        ELSE
        	data_ICONS= ready_ICONS

So placeholder should be installed only if the packace is unstable
version (x.17.x x.19.x ...). Can we do something like this in
Makefile.am?