Re: New AsAppState / adding "copy to USB" to g-s

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 at 21:19, treitter gmail com <treitter gmail com> wrote:
I haven't discussed with Allan yet but will before we try to merge upstream. We'll also need to get
synchronized on the design for the USB installation process.

Right; I think it's worth doing this ASAP as it might change the
technical plumbing somewhat.

and preventing this app from being removed while it's being copied.

If you need to do that, just set and then clear
AS_APP_QUIRK_COMPULSORY on the GsApp and the UI should all do the
right thing.

Richard