GSoC'17 Introduction: Improving word completion in GNOME Builder

Hi,

I am Umang Jain pursuing Bachelor of Computer Engineering in India. I will be working on
​ ​
Improving word completion in GNOME BuilderChristian Hergert (nick: hergertme) will be mentoring for the project.​ Although there will be many long term experienced contributors who will step in and provide inputs as and when required.

​I am available at IRC (nick: uajain) almost 24x7, so feel free to drop me a message there.​

​Congratulations to all other students who have been selected.
Looking forward to a great summer ahead.​

Cheers,
  uajain