Re: Lightning talks at GUADEC

Hi everyone,

Like Iulian said, for everyone on the fence about visiting or not, do not hesitate. I have been to two GUADECs and it was an amazing experience to say the least. There's a lot to learn about the technologies and the community.

Here are a couple of small blog posts that I had written about both my journeys in case it helps anyone in making a decision:

https://connect4gnome.wordpress.com/2014/08/27/guadec/
https://connect4gnome.wordpress.com/2015/08/31/why-everyone-needs-to-attend-guadec/