Re: Lightning talks at GUADEC

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 6:10 PM, Ekaterina Gerasimova
<kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

congratulations on your GSoC and Outreachy internships for this
summer, and also on the completed winter Outreachy internships!

GNOME has an annual conference in Europe, GUADEC[1], which will take
place in Karlsruhe, Germany this August. As GNOME interns, you will
have the opportunity to present your projects during a lightning talk
session which is currently planned for the 12th of August. Lightning
talks normally take up to a maximum of 5 minutes and there is no lower
limit. I need to know if you are interested in doing this as soon as
possible, so please reply to confirm!

Hi Ekaterina, I am a fresh GSoC student and planning to attend GUADEC
this summer!

I will be very glad to take part of this and present my summer project :)

Regards,
Gabriel Ivașcu