gcalctool parser report #2

Hi,

I have spent last two weeks in completing the Lexer part of the code. And had completed the grammar conversion. There was a slight problem with my algorithm, which failed in some specific cases (on paper). So, am going to go for yet another round of algorithm generation and testing. I am sure, I am still on my proposed schedule, after this failure.

My repository is at https://bitbucket.org/PioneerAxon/math-parser.

In the following week, I have a little family function, resulting in delay of 2 days, which I will cover before start of July. My goal for next week will be to complete the algorithm, and start coding on Parser.

Cheers.

--
Arth Patel
Vice Chairperson, ACM NIT-Surat.