Weekly Report #2 and #3

Hello

For the last two weeks I worked on the loading of a perf report.
Nemiver is now able to load a report provided either from the command
line or from the graphical user interface, process it and load the
callgraph inside a listview. There is still a major bug because in
some circumstances (which happen often enough in graph reports) i am
adding a call to the wrong parents.

I was really busy the last couple of weeks so I didn't make as much
progress as I hoped. But starting today I should be way more
productive.
So this week I will work on fixing the bug I mentioned earlier and
also on bringing the creation of complete reports directly from
nemiver.

Fabien