Collaborative GTG, weeks #03 & #04

I've spent weeks #03 and #04 by collecting important use cases for Collaborative GTG and designing how it should work, well integrate in existing GTG concepts and add as few new UI widgets as possible.

I created several mockups of screens of the common use cases and ask other GTG contributors for their feedback. You can see them at (As you can see, my GIMP skills are not good)

In following weeks I would like to implement them in GTG's UI and integrate them with the existing PubSub backend from my previous demo.