Collaborative GTG, weeks #03 & #04

Hi,

I've spent weeks #03 and #04 by collecting important use cases for Collaborative GTG and designing how it should work, well integrate in existing GTG concepts and add as few new UI widgets as possible.

I created several mockups of screens of the common use cases and ask other GTG contributors for their feedback. You can see them at https://lists.launchpad.net/gtg-contributors/msg01062.html (As you can see, my GIMP skills are not good)

In following weeks I would like to implement them in GTG's UI and integrate them with the existing PubSub backend from my previous demo.

Cheers,
Izidor