Re: Newbie to gsoc :D

Hello everyone,

My name is Meg Ford. I am an MS in Computer Science student at Northeastern Illinois University in Chicago, illinois, USA. I was an GNOME Outreach Program for Women intern last summer and I've been involved in GNOME since then. I recently became a foundation member. My IRC nick is m_22 :)

I will be designing and coding two new UIs for showing and editing metadata for documents for GNOME's Documents application.

Have a good summer everyone!
Meg Ford