Re: Newbie to gsoc :D

Hi everyone,

I am also very excited to work with GNOME this summer. I will be contributing to the GCompris software suite of activities for children. This will be my first time coding for GSoC. I am a first year student at MIT (Cambridge, USA) studying computer science. I plan to implement activities to GCompris that enhance music education for students. My proposal and a blog of my work so far is located here:bethgsoc.blogspot.com I am thankful to my mentor for this project, Bruno Coudoin, and all the GNOME contributors that make GSoC possible.

I look forward to getting to know all of you this summer as we learn and contribute to GNOME!

~Beth Hadley