Re: Hola GNOME

Hello all!

A little bit latter then everyone else, here I am to present myself
too. I'm João Paulo, from Campinas, Brazil, where I'm currently
attending a MSc program in computer science at UNICAMP. I have a
degree on Computer Engineering from the same institution. This is my
fourth (and probably last) year participating in GSoC as a student,
and on previous years I've worked with BlueZ, mostly with
audio-related stuff.

This summer I'll work on Telepathy/Empathy, adding the ability to have
encrypted and authenticated XMPP conversations through the OTR
protocol. I've just filled my project's wiki page [1], so go have a
look there if you're curious about what the hell this acronym means.

[1] https://live.gnome.org/JoaoPauloRechiVita_Telepathy_OTR

I wish all of us a very fun and productive summer, and I'm looking
forward to meet you at the DS!

--
João Paulo Rechi Vita
http://jprvita.wordpress.com/