Re: Hola GNOME

Bonjour GNOME !

I am Stéphane Maniaci, a french student at the University of Sciences
of Montpellier.

My goal this summer is to add location-awareness to GNOME Shell, that
is, multi-timezones clock and a nice weather applet if everything goes
well. I'm going to annoy both Vincent Untz, ex Release Team warrior
and gnome-panel/libgweather maintainer, and Dan Winship, also a
libgweather maintainer but mostly a GNOME Shell rockstar.

Looking forward to see all of us make progress, and meet you at the
Desktop Summit!

Cheers,

- Stéphane.