Re: Hola GNOME

Oi Gnome,

Nice to be in GSoC again, last year I worked in Rhythmbox and it was a great experience. Hope you all have a great summer this year.

This year my project is to improve the Shotwell slideshow. Not only I love Shotwell but I started to learn Vala, the language Shotwell is written in, and I loved it. I think this will be a great project for me.

By the way, nice to see another brazilian as well. I study Computer Engineering at University of São Paulo, in the city of São Carlos.

Hoping to go to GUADEC as well.

Alexandre Rosenfeld