Re: Hola GNOME

Hey everyone! (hey, Stéphane! nice to see you in gsoc again!)

As this conversation kind of became the official "hello" email, let me introduce as well :).

I'm Vinicius Depizzol. I'm part of GNOME for a while by now (2007 looks such a long time ago!). I'm 21 years old and I live in Vitória, a cool city in the Brazilian Southeast coast.

My contributions in GNOME are related with design and web, and my project for GSoC couldn't be any different. My job is to give GNOME a first class presence on the internet. My plan to do so involves, between other things, giving full translation support for gnome.org, creating a projects area in the new website, reorganizing developer.gnome.org and creating a whole new area focused in the community, showing where members of the projects are, and providing instant updates of what is happening in the community right now. Federico Mena is my mentor in this big task.

Meet you in GUADEC!