Re: Hola GNOME

"Hola" Gnome!

My name is Valentín Barros and I'm Spanish. I'm 23 years old and I study Technical Engineering in Computer Systems in A Coruña. I also work as a freelance web developer since 2008 and I've studying (self-taught) programing and other computer-related stuff since I was 16.

My GSoC project consists in adding positional tags to Shotwell to offer the posibility of not only tagging entire photos, but also tagging people or objects in them. You could see all the info. of this project here ( http://trac.yorba.org/wiki/SummerOfCodePositionalTags ) and here ( http://trac.yorba.org/ticket/3111 ).

My mentor is Adam Dingle, by the way.

Best regards!