GsoC Idea Gobby

Hi. My name is Lucia Loyola, i live in Perú. Now I study systems engineering at National Engineering University or UNI. I use Gnome as desktop two years ago. I want to apply into GSoC for Gobby this applications is fun, have edition in realtime. When send my application to the gobby list?
But I will take some feature from google docs. Is very important for control version document. I think is possible make a integration with a Control version like git or make a plug in for anjuta for make a agile development.

Cheers

PD: How find to the mentor?