Google Summer of Code Projects

Hello!
My name is Ionut Cristian Paraschiv, and I am from Romania. I am a student in the 2nd year at University Politehnica of Bucharest, Faculty of Automatic Control and Computers, Computers Science Department.
I've been looking in the project list for the past few hours, and I saw many interesting ones.
What I'm most interested in is the iPod Shuffle 3rd Gen./4th Gen (and other projects related to this). I like programming in C very much (I did several projects in the university) and Java.
If someone can give me some details, I would like an IRC channel address, or a mail to talk to the mentor about details of this project (Christophe Fergeau).
Thank you very much,
Ionut