Re: [weekly report] week 5: Local map rendering in Libchamplain

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 2:01 AM, Pierre-Luc Beaudoin <pierre-luc pierlux com> wrote:
On Mon, 2009-06-29 at 16:36 +0200, Simon Wenner wrote:
> The ability to redraw all visible tiles required changes in some
> main classes of libchamplain (i.e. ChamplainView). If no rules or no
> data is provided the data source creates empty (black) tiles. I'm not
> sure if that's a good behavior. Should it draw 'error-tiles' instead?

We should indeed consider extending the current error tile to have a
small text description "No data".  That could be an interesting addon to
the current code for cases like "File not found" and "Could not connect
to server".
Then we should localize the strings (i18n) used in the library.

--
Emmanuel Rodriguez