Re: [Weekly report] Week 4: add multisession capabilities to Brasero Nautilus extension

2009/6/23 Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
Then I'm afraid to say it wouldn't be any good...

There should be a way to tell whether a file is a new file, or not for
example.

Did you read up on the previous discussions on that matter (be it the
nautilus mailing-list, or the nautilus-cd-burner bug tracker)?

I have not read this discussions. I try to search its now...