[Weekly report] Week 4: Nibbles port to Clutter

So I resumed my coding in the middle of the week and here's how it went.

- First, in my attempt to keep up with Clutter 0.9.4 (git master), I
found a way to replicate the FPS parameters in ClutterTimeline using
the new clutter_timeline_get_progress in the :new-frame callback and
execute the callback at a selected time interval. (simulating the
frame per second parameter).
- Then I began to work on connecting the AI to the new code to move
worm. In the process I polished my approach to move worm's head &
tail.
- I ported Bonus to clutter and the bonus manager to work with the new
board & Level
- I ported Warp to clutter and the warpmanager to work with the new
board & level

For this week I plan to work on AI and worm movement, I'm very close
to have them properly. Then I have a lot of work to do to tie every
component together.

Here's my git-shortlog

Guillaume Beland (11):
      minor fixes
      First succesful attemp to slow down timeline
      First step to connect AI with worm's movement
      Cleaned up the code, fixed some stuff, still need to tweak a lot stuff
      Factorized a bunch of code out of main into 3 functions to move worm
      Small fix regarding head & tail position and other small stuff
      Added clutter support in bonus.[ch]
      Integrated new GnibblesLevel to boni.c
      Same process with warp, Integrated clutter to warp..
      Integrated GnibblesLevel to wrapmanager
      Various code cleanup

--
Guillaume Béland