Re: [Weekly report] Week 1: Nibbles port to Clutter

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Guillaume Beland <guillaume beland gmail com> wrote:
My goal for the first half of the summer is to literally clone the
current version of Nibbles to Clutter. That’s in the second half of
the summer that I’ll make things shine and add animations. As you can
see on these previous screenshots I believe I’m off with a good start
!

Here's my git-shortlog: (full log available here[4])

Guillaume Beland (10):
     Initial commit including the work I did over the past 2 weeks
     Added new files to the build and updated main.c
     Forgot about that makefile, added the new svg
     First tentative to implement worm with clutter
     Using g_object_set_property instead of ClutterScript to set special actor
     Removed unused code for loading pixmaps in board.c
     Various work on worm-clutter.c
     Some minor work on worm-clutter
     Some work on resizing worm & creating/displaying them properly

Excellent work so far! Keep up the great work!