[Weekly report] First week: Anjuta Python Integration

Didn't put in too much work this week. I had worked during the community bonding period, actually. Here is the progress so far:

* Auto indentation works, about 70-80% done.
* Autocomplete works, using Rope refactoring library. There are issues I need to discuss and resolve, concerning the Rope library itself, as to whether it should be part of Anjuta itself or not. If not, I need help as to how to "find" the rope library during build of the plugin.
* On Autocomplete, more work is needed.
* Considering things are going at a smooth enough pace, I wonder if more features (than I mentioned in application) can be implemented.