[weekly report] week 7: Music sharing in Banshee using Telepathy [banshee-soc]

File transfer work has made some good progress. To see the work in
action, take a peek at my Week 7 Demo video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCyaS-pUZa4

It has been a little more work than I had anticipated, but the extra
work is definitely paying off. I have managed to nicely integrate the
transfer(s) progress and give easy access cancel options on an all
downloads and per download basis.

There are some things that need work, however. I am not entirely happy
with some of the internals, (mostly with the event reporting bytes
received) so I'll be making some small tweaks here and there. No
biggie. The Telepathy FileTransfer channel is actually working quite
well. Also, I need to give the user some visual feedback of what
file(s) are in progress, queued, etc. So, this week, I'll be working
on that. Some other minor bugs/suggestions have come up in testing, so
I'll also be trying to fix those as well.

That's all for this week. It's been an awesome first half of GSoC.

Neil