Re: Bazaar Anjuta Plugin

Week 3
--------------------------------------

This week was mainly getting setup for Week 4.

I broke my plugin away from the Anjuta base so instead of it taking 5+ minutes to test a change, now it takes 20 seconds. Which I should have done a long time ago. I think the reason why is because I was dreading the use of autotools.

I came to the conclusion I couldn't do everything from the C/Python API for Bazaar so I took at James Liggett's Git plugin and saw how we was doing his command line stuff and he made it seem really nice. So I am going to work on getting it figured out this week so I can work on the commands I can't do from C/Python.

Also I got a lot of the help from the author of the xml-output plugin for Bazaar. It basically takes typical Bazaar output and puts it into XML form for easier parsing. Which will save me a lot of trouble with parsing the output which would be sure to change between Bazaar versions.