Re: Bazaar Anjuta Plugin

Week 4
--------------------------------------

This week I switched a lot of my commands to use the command line interface. I figured they should stay the most stable over time. Along with that I started putting in some of the more advanced options into the GUI. This will be an ongoing process.

This next week will be mainly trying to get log output working and parsed correctly into the GUI. That should round out the application to the point where I can hopefully open it up for people to start testing next week.