Conduit & Mobile Devices - Week 3

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately I had little time to do much work this week (PhD
deliverables). I did not get much further on binding libsyncml, I was
only able to do some experiments with binding callbacks on toy APIs,
not on actual libsyncml.

On the conduit side of things I spent some time working on the syncml
dataprovider, and also some extraction of the bluetooth discovery code
in such a way that it can be shared by the synce and syncml phone
discovery modules.

This week I will complete the preliminary libsyncml binding, which is
really just the binding of the callbacks, which I hoped to do last
week.

John