Re: Weekly Update:LLMNR Protocol Integration in Avahi.

Hi,
Last week I implemented :

1. Querier object for LLMNR queries.
2. Scheduling, Re-sending of queries and processing responses.
LLMNR queries is a kind of mixture of both wide area queries, you need to track each and every query by their ID and of multicast queries, you need to have interaction with all interfaces. So both these objects are totally different internally from what we have for multicast queries but I tried to keep API's much similar.
3. LLMNR Lookup Engine : This was more or less same as we have for multicast lookups. But changes were needed and we could not use the same for LLMNR lookups.

Next Week targets :

1. I haven't tested the code yet and I'm expecting some good amount of bugs [:)] so few days for testing and removing bugs in this code.
2. Finishing off LLMNR implementation and testing of the same. I'm planning to get done with implementation+testing of LLMNR by this week. Once that has been done, including testing, integration in avahi-core won't take much time. :)

That's it.
Good luck and have a nice week!

Sunil Ghai