Weekly Update:LLMNR Protocol Integration in Avahi.

Hi,

Fortunately, I am one those not having exams these days and have already done with them but unfortunately they finished just before official starting date of GSoC. My first task was to get good understanding of avahi-common and avahi-core libraries. I had sufficient time in between my exams (community bonding period) to see avahi-common library but was not able to look into avahi-core (which I really wanted to.). :(

So last week I was exploring code/API's of avahi-core those could be helpful in LLMNR implementation. I was mainly stressing on mDNS part and I'm almost done with that. I'm also going through RFC 4795 (LLMNR) and preparing basic data structures for implementation. It should not take more than two days. After getting them finalized, I can start implementation.

It's good to see that everyone else is making progress. Good luck! :)
Sunil Ghai