Tagging & Emblems Weekly Reports

Hej everybody,

I will put my reports under the same subject from now on as well.

#2 Report:

I still didn't get much actual coding done. Partly because I was pretty
occupied with traveling in the beginning of this week and second because
I still had (have) to become more familiar with GObject and gio/gvfs.
Anyway I am getting a clearer idea how to construct my class and where
to dock it on to. As I am very much depending on and have to be
consistent with existing code at least in the beginning I guess, I have
to invest some time into reading a lot of code. Still I try now to raise
the amount of time I devote to actual coding.
Besides I was meeting two heavy users of GNOME today who where both
assuring me that they would like to have the feature I am working on.
That was good to hear and an additional boost for my motivation...

That's my update so far.

Best Regards,

Clemens