F-Spot sidebar improvements: Week 2 Report

Hi all!

 [ For information about my GSoC project, fast-forward to the bottom ]

Not much to report about this week, as I'm currently at the most busy
moment of my exams (had one this morning, which went great). Therefore
not much done last week, apart from fixing some regressions introduced
by the changes in the first week. Most notably the return of the quick
information box, which shows most essential photo information.

This outage due to exams was planned (and discussed in advance with my
mentor), but I still feel quite bad about it. There's another 1.5 weeks
of exams coming up, but the pressure will be down a lot starting
Thursday. If all goes well, I'll start cranking up the pace, but the
real boost is to be expected after my exams. I hate the Belgian exam
system.

In other news, I've booked my GUADEC ticket. Absolutely looking forward
to it!

Cheers,
   Ruben

About the project:

I will be working on F-Spot and concentrate on the sidebar, editing
tools and other usability work.

http://weblog.savanne.be/tags/summerofcode
http://code.google.com/soc/2008/gnome/appinfo.html?csaid=1EF7F7EDFE7E57BE

--