F-Spot color profile support: Week 2 Report
- From: Wasja <vasyok gmail com>
- To: "gnome-soc-list gnome org" <gnome-soc-list gnome org>
- Subject: F-Spot color profile support: Week 2 Report
- Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 23:59:44 +0400
sorry, last week I havn't sent such mail, because I thought that I must
write that only in my blog. (my week 1 report is here)
There are not much things, what I've done, because I have the
examinations now [3 exams left, and 2 more]. On this week the following
has been made by me:
* There is no designated place to store device profiles on Linux,
/usr/share/color/icc/ has become a de facto standard, used by
several applications, by F-Spot now too :) and this path:
"/usr/local/share/color/icc " too. (FileChooserDialog - not now:)
And I think that it is not a final version to store the profiles,
I'd like to read more about ICC directories in Linux.
* The profile is set to X screen.
* The color profile support was added into the loader code.
But there are some errors, the code must be improve.
week 1 report, shortly:
"Last week I have unhide the color management frame in f-spot
preferences (it must be edit f-spot.glade by hand to unhide this) and
read some about how can I do it (about glade).
Now I'm editing the PreferenceDialog.cs <...>
At the same time I'm continue studing the general structure of sources,
and methods to use the color profiles."
my blog: http://vasiliy-kirilichev.blogspot.com/
] [Thread Prev