Re: Weekly Report - Individual Workspace Wallpapers

On ma, 2008-06-02 at 13:24 +0100, James Sharpe wrote:
> I've also been doing a bit of work on improving the git-svn support in
> jhbuild; namely I've sped up the handling of svn:externals by a huge
> amount, but have just discovered a bug when svn:externals are deleted
> from a repository. I've also been trying to set up git-svn tracking
> repositories on git.jsharpe.net so that they automatically track the
> subversion repository; I'm still trying to sort out the correct way to
> handle the refs as a normal git-clone currently doesn't retrieve all
> the branches and git-svn doesn't automatically support bare
> repositories so I'm having to experiment a bit to get it working. I'll
> probably blog about it once I've worked out the correct procedure as
> there seems to be a lack of information about using git-svn with bare
> repositories.

As someone who is still looking for a good way to tackle svn:externals
with git, I'm highly interested in this. Keep us posted!

  Ruben

PS: My weekly report is coming later today, when I stop studying. Back
to the books now.

--
Ruben Vermeersch (rubenv)
http://www.savanne.be