Re: Memory Fragmentation - Weekly Report

Replying late (saw no other replies, but maybe there were some private
oens?)

Le dimanche 13 juillet 2008, à 17:47 +0300, Andrei Soare a écrit :
> I plan to use dtrace to analyze memory, that means I have to work in
> Solaris. Do you think it is a problem if I work in Solaris ? If I fix memory
> issues in Solaris, will they be fixed in Linux also ?

It's absolutely not an issue to work on Solaris, and fixing issues there
will work as well as fixing issues on Linux. As long as you're happy,
everything is good :-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.