Re: Weekly Update:LLMNR Protocol Integration in Avahi.

Hi,

No code last week.

This week I am aiming to get good understanding of avahi-client library which is almost like avahi-core but is a wrapper around DBUS

I finished my struggle understanding low level DBus API then avahi-client code and some part of avahi-daemon too.

My mentor has not turned up yet [as he is bit busy these days :(] so nothing I could do in avahi-core and since everything in avahi-client/avahi-daemon will use the methods those were developed in avahi-core so as far as the implementation in next library goes I first need a green signal from him. Next is to explore rest of the avahi-daemon library, meanwhile I'm hoping to get a reply from him by the time I finish this.

Sunil Ghai