Anjuta Git Plugin Week 6

This week I was mostly lazy and didn't do very much due to the July 4th
holiday in the US. It's not my norm to take long periods of time like
that to do nothing, but I just felt like I needed to slow down a bit and
not burn myself out ;-).

But I did do some stuff this week. I basically have all of the remote
branch stuff done; I just have to wrap up the UI and I can get it out
the door, finally. I hope to do that today. After that I'll be working
on pulling, which shouldn't be too difficult. I hope that won't take
more than 2 days. After that comes patch series generation. That also
should only take 2 days. I should get back into my normal schedule and
have those two done by the end of the week.

James