MediaManager, week 6

Hi everyone!

As I had already planned, this week I hadn't been able to do much work,
as I have been busy preparing things to come to GUADEC in Istanbul
(actually I'm writing this mail from my room at Orient Express! :))

== Work done this week ==

I managed to re-read some parts of the backend code and GError-ize many
of the error-prone functions. The re-reading work also lead me to fix
some leaks and refactor some of the library code.

== Work fot the next week ==

Don't know if I'll have much time for hacking here in Istanbul, but the
next step is surely to start building libmmanager-gtk.

Cheers!

--
Cosimo