Re: Introducing myself

It seems I forgot to introduce myself here (even though I managed to
on the main GSoC private list).

Anyway, my name's Will Farrington, I'm 18 years of age and just about
to graduate high school. Yes - I'm quite young compared to most of the
other participating students; however, I've got a fairly strong
background in programming already (having written various applications
in Python, Ruby, Perl, several flavors of Lisp, and done some
hack-work in C#, Vala, and C). This fall I'll be attending Georgia
Southern University, majoring in Computer Science with a minor in
Mathematics.

This summer, I'm excited to be working on a MUC/IRC application for
the GNOME desktop that makes use of Telepathy and libempathy(-gtk). As
anyone who follows the desktop-devel list knows, this is one of the
major goals to have accomplished for Empathy to be considered for
inclusion in GNOME.

In my spare time, I'm a music fanatic. I play the clarinet, saxophone,
piano, and a bit of percussion. I also do a bit of composing on the
side.