Hi from Canada

Hi everyone!

My name is Charlotte Curtis, and I'll be working on creating a predictive playback plugin for Rhythmbox that will analyze songs and attempt to match similar sounds and moods.  I just finished my undergrad in Biological Engineering at the University of Guelph, and in September I'll be starting my master's at the University of Calgary.  This is my first time participating in open source (aside from bug reports and the like) and I'm really excited to be able to dedicate a summer towards a project.  Looking forward to working with you all,

Charlotte