Progress Report - Telepathy VoIP/Video Call Client

Hi all,

Apologies that this report is a little late and will be a little on the short side - exams start for me this week.

However, relating to SoC:

I met with my mentor, Rob McQueen, in Hackney, London on Monday evening, where we discussed amongst other things how to proceed with the refactoring of Telepathy's stream-engine into the new libstream-engine.

I have been playing about with the existing VoIP patch for Gossip and current Empathy code.

I had a discussion on IRC about the SVN status of Empathy.

In addition, I too have been revising my C skills from K&R.

I hope to be able to get some more SoC preparation done in the break between my exams next week :)

Regards,
Elliot