Re: Intro+report and a random generator

ons, 09 05 2007 kl. 00:00 +0200, skrev Frej Soya:

> * GUADEC
>
> I am interested by justifying the cost is hard with a limited budget
> (240-260 EUR for flight tickets from Copenhagen to Birmingham....
> everywhere else is cheaper). I haven't decided yet, depends on
> accommodation prices. Also I think that others are more eligible for

You should get added to the "DKgoesGUADEC" list, run by Kristen Nielsen
(CC'ed). This is the list where (all/most) danes who are going to GUADEC
hang out, to find common accomodation, etc.

To Kristen: Frej er en GSoC student, som forh�ntlig skal (tvinges) med
til GUADEC :-)

--
Mads Chr. Olesen <shiyee shiyee dk>
shiyee.dk