My plans for GUADEC

> While registration for GUADEC isn't open yet, we'd need to know if you'd
> like to attend the conference and if you'll need a sponsorship for it.
> This will help the GUADEC organizers a bit. Please show them some love
> and reply to this mail so we can know about your plans wrt GUADEC.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Vincent

I couldn't mention about my plans to GUADEC.

I too would be thrilled to have a chance to attend the GUADEC but I'm sort of in other side of the world (Sri Lanka).
So I'll be able to attend the conference if I get some kind of sponsorship for travelling. (I'll be able to stay at my relatives in UK, so no trouble there).
So yeah, I'd be really glad to come and get to know all of you by really meeting you guys.

Buddhika
http://luckycala.wordpress.com/