Re: SoC students @ GUADEC

Hi!

I'm Paulo Ricardo Zanoni [1], I study Computer Science at UFPR [2] (Brazil), this is my first time at SoC and I'm working on the project "Changing metacity into a window-and-pointer manager", mentored by Elijah Newren.

It would be great to go to GUADEC, but since I live in Brazil it'd really require a lot of money, so I would need sponsorship.
Also, the idea of SoC students sharing the same hotel is really nice! Maybe brazilian students could share the same airplane too! =)

Thanks,
Paulo.

[1] www.inf.ufpr.br/prz05
[2] www.ufpr.br

2007/5/4, Elliot Fairweather < epmfairweather gmail com>:
Vincent Untz wrote:
> While registration for GUADEC isn't open yet, we'd need to know if you'd
> like to attend the conference and if you'll need a sponsorship for it.
> This will help the GUADEC organizers a bit. Please show them some love
> and reply to this mail so we can know about your plans wrt GUADEC.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Vincent

I should like to attend. I don't think I shall need any sponsorship.

See you all there!

Regards,
Elliot