Progress Report / Mango Revamp

Hi List;

I'm still in UK. After a great GUADEC, I met Olav, and also had a chance
to talk with lots of other great GNOME people. However even though we
were staying in same hotel, we couldn't make it to talk about my project
with Olav. That's unfortunate but I'll try to recover it when I turn
back to home. I'm slightly behind my plan. I need to start testing what
I have coded for verification stuff.

For those missing GUADEC, don't get upset and get ready for next GUADEC,
which will be held in Istanbul. I'm very excited and also anxious about
next year. Pressure of improving GUADEC every year means you need to
spend a great deal of time while organizing such an event. Hopefully
free software synergy in the Turkish FOSS community will be life saver.
After all, if nothing at all will excite GNOMErs  in Istanbul, there
will be lots of places you will able to eat <bias>most delicious foods
in the World</bias>. (Well at least original kebabs, and for vegetarians
dolmas and various deserts.)

Best regards,
Baris.

PS: Thanks to weather in London, I got the impression that Sun still
exists in the universe.